Are you eating less and exercising more but still not seeing the results you want? I’ve been there. I hit 40 and had unexplained weight gain, mood swings, and irregular cycles. I was eating less and exercising more without seeing results.
Hi, I’m Lisa Holtan! There is so much confusion out there about the nutrition and fitness industry and I want to help you simplify it. That’s my motto, to help people live a healthier life – it’s that easy.
But it doesn’t seem easy because there are so many diets, wraps, pills and shots you can take. The diet industry is filled with quick fixes because it’s easier to have a quick fix then to implement healthy habits but learning how to eat for your body will help you lose fat, build muscle and increase your longevity.
So, back to the story of eating less and exercising more. I finally figured out how to lose 8 inches and you won’t believe how….by eating more and exercising less. I couldn’t believe it but it worked! And I want to help you achieve your results by learning how to eat + exercise for your body with a plan that is personalized to you.
Remember, the tortoise did win the race at the end. There is no magic pill, but with my guidance and your hard work and determination, we can achieve your desired results.
Certifications and Achievements
- Certified Personal Trainer – NASM
- Certified Golf Fitness Specialist – NASM
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor – NETA
- Certified Barre and Yoga Sculpt – NETA
- Certified Nutritionist – Metabolic Effect
- Publications include Tee Times Magazine, Prescott Journal, Pierce County Herald, and the Current
- Speaking engagements include high schools and colleges as well as community events